Who said swings are for kids? Strap in for some big-kid fun because this ride was designed with thrill-seekers in mind. It’s part nostalgia, part traditional swing, and all flying high. Feel the exhilaration of a bird in flight as the ride’s mighty arms extend outward at a 45-degree angle and the swings reach incredible speeds of 30 miles per hour. The Windseeker’s dizzying height of 300-feet (yes, that’s 27 stories) promises views of almost the entire park and out as far as 18 miles on a clear day.
What’s more, Windseeker is two rides in one, offering a totally different experience at night! When the sun goes down, the fun lights up with Windseeker’s elaborate light show. As the swings ascend to the top of the tower, a supernatural light display comes to life with a kaleidoscope of colorful patterns and shapes.
- A ride that families enjoy riding together.
- WindSeeker provides breathtaking aerial views of the park and surrounding countryside.
- On a clear day, riders on WindSeeker can see 18 miles out into the region.
- A spectacular night ride!
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Maximum 1 guest per seat
- Maximum weight- 304 lbs. per seat
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraint systems must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all parts of your body inside the car at all times
- Guests with prosthetic limbs must consult with Guest Services or First Aid prior to waiting in line or riding
- Do not rock or interfere with other ride units
- Refrain from throwing or dropping items from this ride
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider. No photography.
- Caution: Ride unit tips when entering and exiting
- This ride contains strobe lighting
- Alternate access via the exit- AMBULATORY