Feel your heart drop when you plunge a staggering 27 stories from a height of 305 feet at a speed of 72 miles per hour on the longest Gyro height drop in the world. It's a thrill you'll never forget.
- One of the most thrilling rides in the world.
- The longest Gyro height drop in the world at 272 feet.
- A favorite of park visitors and enthusiasts alike.
- On a clear day, you can see 18 miles out into the region from the top of the 305-foot-tall tower.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraint systems must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Guests with prosthetic limbs must consult with Guest Services or First Aid prior to waiting in line or riding
- Casts are not permitted
- Refrain from throwing or dropping items from this ride
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider. No photography