Program InformationDancers from all over the region perform on a professional stage in front of a panel of distinguished judges. Groups can perform for comments only or as part of the competition. The overall top three winners are announced each day and all performers will receive a ribbon and a certificate of participation. A Highest Point Total trophy will also be awarded to groups in each category of dance. Categories include: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Open and Lyrical.
CLICK HERE for Director's Guide
Dance Festival Schedules
New in 2015Kings Dominion's Dance Festival will offer performers the opportunity to compete in a Solo Category on our added performance date, Friday April 10, 2015.
Program DatesFriday, April 10 - Sunday, April 12, 2015
Program PricingPerforming - $41.00 (ages 3 & up)
Observing - $34.00 (ages 3 & up)
*Groups looking to purchase additional Observer Admission tickets may do so on the day of the event, at the Group Sales building located on the left hand side of the front gate.
|DOWNLOAD TICKET ORDER FORM|
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).