Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Media Pass PolicyThe news media admissions policy for Kings Dominion enables working media to become familiar with the park’s many story opportunities and, at the same time, enjoy a day with family or friends. This program is for media personalities only. Tickets may not be set up under a family member's name, or picked up by anyone other than the media contact.
We are pleased to extend the following courtesies to news media representatives who live and work in our region:
- Working media on assignment are provided complimentary admission to the park and will be accompanied by a media escort.
- A maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets per season are provided to visit Kings Dominion to qualifying media (within a 250 mile radius of the park) for enjoyment (non-working) purposes.
- We are aware that some newspapers, radio stations and television stations prefer that their personnel not accept complimentary passes to events and attractions. We respect this policy and will decline to offer passes to your personnel if you so indicate. Please contact the Communications Department at Kings Dominion if you wish to have your organization excluded from this list.
- Freelance writers must provide written confirmation of assignment.
- Online bloggers will qualify for media tickets after providing documentation that the blog receives at least 20,000 hits per month.
- This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only, not to include office, sales or retired personnel. Identification in the form of both a photo ID and a news media ID (press card or business card) is required on the date of use.
- Please note that complimentary media admissions do not include concerts or other special events and attractions at the park.
- Unfortunately, theme park enthusiast and fan-based websites do not qualify as working media.
Complimentary media passes are extended to the following news media representatives:
- Owner, General Manager, Publishers, News Directors, Reporters, Editors, Photographers, Writers
- Owner, General Manager, Program Director, News Directors, News Reporters, other On-Air Personalities, Writers
- Owner, General Manager, News Directors, Assignment Editors, Reporters, other On-Air Personalities, Photographers, Writers, Field Producers
To request complimentary tickets, please fill out the request form below. Requests must be submitted no later than 72 hours prior to your visit.
Upon arrival at the park, news media may pick up their passes at the Guest Services window.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.