May 17 & 24, 2019
Admission $36 per person
What does it take to sell FUN? It’s not as easy as it may seem, so bring your students to Kings Dominion's Marketing Day to learn from the some of the industry’s best marketing professionals. At this sales and marketing workshop, students will learn the ins and outs of developing and executing an intricate and complex marketing campaign. Topics may include: defining the product; selecting target groups; planning advertising strategies with radio, television, digital, out-of-home and direct mail; executing in-park marketing strategies; planning special events; initiating group sales and much more. Students can interact with a panel of special guests who will share their insights and give tips on how to prepare for a rewarding career in this dynamic field.
After class, students can go out into the park and see the marketing plan in action – oh, and have a blast on all the rides, attractions and live shows!
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).