In accordance with government guidelines, Kings Dominion/Richmond North KOA, Camp Wilderness, is open to guests only with limited amenities and facilities. Kings Dominion and Soak City will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
Kings Dominion KOA
Deluxe Cabins & Campsites
For your safety, and for the safety of our associates, the following guidelines will be in place at the campground until further notice:
- All guests should follow CDC guidelines and maintain social distancing of 6 feet
- All guests entering the Camp Store/Lodge are required to wear a face-covering or mask. Guests entering restrooms, guest check-in, and laundry areas are encouraged to wear a face-covering or mask. A limited number of guests will be permitted in the lodge at a time.
- We issue temperature checks when registering for a campsite or cabin, when entering the store/lodge, and when entering the pool.
- Only one guest will be permitted at a time in our laundry area. Guests are encouraged to use our laundry texting service.
- Hands should be washed before and after entering any facilities. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations are available for use throughout the campground.
- No social activities, congregating, or handshaking.
- No day passes or visitors will be allowed. Only persons listed on the registration are allowed on the property.
- All cabins will be cleaned & sanitized between check-ins. Towel exchanges will be done at the request of the guests and will be done at the patio of the cabin.
- Camper and RV check-in will be done at our outside night check-in location.
- The pool is open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM with an occupancy limit, masks are required while on deck but free swim is allowed. All of the rules and guidelines are posted at the entrance of the pool.
- The following amenities will be closed in accordance with local and state guidelines until further notice:
- Outdoor games and basketball court
To reduce physical contact, please utilize e-mail or phone as your primary method of communication with the campground.
We thank you for your loyalty to Kings Dominion KOA and for your patience during this time.
Stay at the official Kings Dominion KOA in Richmond, VA, and save on park admission. Located next to the park and accessible via complimentary shuttle service, Kings Dominion KOA offers Deluxe Cabins, fully-equipped RV Sites as well as tent sites. The campground also features a relaxing and refreshing pool and a playground. And of course, we don't want you really roughing it out there, so you'll also find a fully-stocked store for all of your food, supplies, and souvenirs.
These deluxe cabins feature one-bedroom with a queen-size bed, a living room with two futon sofas, and a loft with two additional queen beds. You'll find TVs in both the bedroom and living room and two in the loft two fully stocked bathrooms with tub and shower, kitchen area with a microwave, bar sink, mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and table & chairs. Relax on the outdoor patio with a charcoal grill and picnic table. It also offers free Wi-Fi and air conditioning and heat. All linens are provided.
A variety of full hook-up and water/electric RV sites are available in back-in and pull-through configurations. Both 50amp and 30amp service are available. Free Wi-Fi is included for everyone. Convenient and clean bathhouses are nearby.
Pop-Up & Tent Sites
Nestled beneath the trees, these sites offer the best in true camping. Many sites have access to water and electric. Free Wi-Fi is included for everyone. Convenient and clean bathhouses are nearby.
10061 Kings Dominion Blvd. Doswell, VA 23047