A day at Kings Dominion is packed with all kinds of amazingly awesome fun – but can also be amazingly tiring. We totally get it. Just remember that when you’re at Kings Dominion you’re on vacation, so be sure to relax like it! Take a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of non-stop amusement park life at our Lazy Rider and let those cares just float away.
On this classic lazy river, you can nestle down into a colorful, cushy inner tube, put your shades on, lie back and let the gentle current do all the work of advancing you down and around the river. You’ll meander down the 1,000-foot long waterway to a destination of pure relaxation and enjoy some delightful scenery along the way. Lazy Rider at Kings Dominion is a great way for everyone in the family to cool off and chill out.
Children under 42” tall must wear a life vest and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Children under 48” tall must wear a life vest.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Alone
- Height Accompanied
- All riders must have a tube to ride
- Persons must stay in contact with tube at all times
- Prolonged underwater swimming or breath holding is not permitted
- Masks, snorkels, and water toys are not permitted
- Diving, jumping, running, and horseplay is not permitted
- Only Coast Guard approved life vests are allowed as flotation devices
- Lifejackets are required for inexperienced or non-swimmers
- Access via the exit (wheelchairs)