This big world has all types of bird nests. Nests that float on water, nests that are burrowed deep in the ground, and nests that rest high up on cliffs or in trees. But none of them can compare to a particular type of zany nest that spins around and around in a circle until you can barely see straight.
That’s exactly what all our feathered friends get with Woodstock Whirlybirds, a classic teacup ride. Grab everyone in the family and hop into your own little nest built by Snoopy’s best bud Woodstock himself. Take hold of the rotating wheel and spin as fast or slow as you want; that determines just how mild or wild your ride is.
While typical nests might be meant to nurture the young with food and shelter, the nests of Woodstock’s Whirlybirds are meant to nurture the young and young at heart with pure fun.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Maximum 4 guests per car; Maximum 2 adults per car
- Maximum weight- 550 lbs. per unit
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraint systems must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all parts of your body inside car at all times
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider
- May not accommodate guests of a larger size
- Alternate access via exit gate- AMBULATORY