Say hello to lovable Woodstock, Snoopy’s best bud. This little yellow bird is the ultimate trusty, feathered friend – always ready to lend a wing to Snoopy’s zany adventures. Sadly, though, Woodstock’s flying skills aren’t quite as strong as his loyalty. While in flight, he’s up, down, and all around!
Woodstock Express Roller Coaster in the heart of Planet Snoopy will take you on a wild and crazy trip just like Woodstock’s flights – up, down, and all around. And that’s just the beginning. Even though this coaster might be pint-sized just like our buddy Woodstock, it has all the heart, soul and exhilarating speed of a soaring eagle, offering fantastic thrills for everyone in the family to enjoy together.
Climb aboard and hold on tight, because one trip aboard this classic ride will turn all kiddos into roller coaster enthusiasts for life.
- One of the fastest rides in Planet Snoopy.
- Features two trains with five cars, 20 riders per train.
- Opened in 1974, and re-themed in 2013.
- Originally named Scooby-Doo!
- Was the first ride built at Kings Dominion.
- The ride was the backdrop in one scene of the 1977 movie Rollercoaster starring George Segal and Timothy Bottoms.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Maximum 1 guest per seat
- May not accommodate guests of a larger size
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraint systems must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all your body parts inside ride at all times
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider
- This light contains strobe lighting
- Alternate access through tunnel- TRANSFERABLE