Not the biggest, tallest or fastest ride at Kings Dominion, but certainly a ride with class that families enjoy riding together. Twin racing trains compete for the finish on this traditional out and back wooden roller coaster.
- An attraction that families enjoy riding together.
- Has given more rides than any attraction at Kings Dominion.
- The ride was featured in the 1977 movie Rollercoaster.
- The historic coaster received the American Coaster Enthusiasts' Landmark award in 2003.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Maximum 1 guest per seat
- May not accommodate guests of a larger size
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraint systems must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all of your body parts inside car at all times
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider. No photography
- Alternate access via exit- TRANSFERABLE