Challenge one of the tallest, fastest and most thrilling roller coasters on the East Coast. The 300-tall first drop and high-speed twists and turns deliver a thrilling experience you will remember for a long, long time.
- The ride stands 305 feet at its highest point with a first drop of 300 feet at an 85-degree angle.
- Roller coaster enthusiasts rave about the ride's high-speed twists and turns.
- Voted "Best New Roller Coaster of 2010" by Amusement Today.
- Great photo opportunities of the ride are available from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
To provide increased ride capacity and shorten wait times, hats, bags, purses, and all other loose articles may not be taken into the queue lines at Intimidator 305®. Unsecured articles must be left with a non-rider or placed in a locker located near the ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- Maximum 1 guest per seat
- May not accommodate guests of a larger size
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Or any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraints must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all parts of your body inside car at all times
- Lower your shoulder harness bar firmly against your pelvis and muscular parts of your thighs
- You will experience extended periods of high G forces and negative G forces (air time)
- Guest with prosthetic limbs must consult with Guest Services or First Aid prior to waiting in line or riding
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider. No photography
- This ride contains strobe lighting
- Alternate access via walkway- AMBULATORY