Get ready for an adrenaline rush like no other when you catapult from zero to 54 miles per hour in just four seconds on this heart-pounding adventure in total darkness through four inversions.
- Flight of Fear features one of the most exciting accelerations of any roller coaster in the world.
- The ride was one of the first linear induction motor LIM-launched coasters in the world.
- Park visitors and roller coaster enthusiasts alike rave about the smooth inversions.
- Early morning when the park opens is the best time to ride this popular attraction when the wait time is minimal.
To provide increased ride capacity and shorten wait times, hats, bags, purses, and all other loose articles may not be taken into the queue lines at Flight of Fear. Unsecured articles must be left with a non-rider or placed in a locker located near the ride.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Maximum 1 guest per seat
- May not accommodate guests of a larger size
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High blood pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back trouble
- Or any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraints must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all parts of your body inside car at all times
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider. No photography
- Casts and prosthetic legs are not permitted
- This ride contains strobe lighting
- Alternate access through the exit- AMBULATORY