Get wrapped in the coils and be prepared to drop 144 feet into the depths of the Anaconda. You'll be rocketed through 2,700 feet of track at speeds up to 50 miles per hour through an underwater tunnel, vertical loops, sharp twists, and turns.
- A long-time favorite of park visitors and roller coaster enthusiasts alike.
- Anaconda was the first looping roller coaster in the world to feature an underwater tunnel.
- Riders are sent through a 360-degree vertical loop after exiting the underwater tunnel.
- One of the most photographed rides at Kings Dominion.
1 Min, 50 Sec
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Maximum 1 guest per seat
- May not accommodate guests of a larger size
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding:
- Recent surgery
- Heart trouble/High Blood Pressure
- Neck trouble
- Back Trouble
- Or any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- All restraints must be positioned and fastened properly
- Remain seated facing forward in an upright position and hold on until the ride comes to a complete stop
- Keep all parts of your body inside car at all times
- Secure all items or leave items in a locker or with a non-rider. No photography
- Alternate access through exit walkway- AMBULATORY