Whether you’re looking to sample new flavors, enjoy family and kid friendly events, or you’re just looking for things to do in the Richmond area, our special events have got your fun covered. Sample the flavors of the commonwealth at Taste of Virginia in the spring, celebrate kid-friendly fun at KidsFest, honor our heroes and ooh and ahh at fireworks during Memorial Weekend Salute and Star Spangled Celebration. Then, close out your summer with some mouthwatering BBQ and local craft beer at BBQ & Brew Fest. When the air gets crisp and the leaves change colors, the fall fun begins with the Great Pumpkin Fest and Halloween Haunt! The fun doesn’t stop there – create family holiday traditions at our brand-new event, WinterFest, coming November 2018.
- August 31 - September 3 (Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- September 22 - October 28 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
The Great Pumpkin Fest
- September 22 - October 28 (Sat, Sun)
- November 23 - December 16 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- December 17 - December 23 (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- December 26 - December 31 (Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)