Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes up to 4 admission tickets to the park for August 17th and 18th, Extra Ride Times on Friday night and Saturday morning, one Single Meal Deal ticket each for 8/17, late night snack, breakfast on Saturday morning and 2 bottled water vouchers each (good for the Campout only) and, of course, your campsite.
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Only 40 campsites are available. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at Kings Dominion!
Friday, August 17
- 12:00PM - 5:00PM, Check-in under the Eiffel Tower
- 8:00PM, Park Closes
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM, Campsite Load-In
- 9:00PM - 10:30PM, Late Ride Time on Flight of Fear, Dominator & Woodstock* / Late-Night Snack
Saturday, August 18
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM, Campsite Pack-Up
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM, Breakfast at Kingswood Pavilions
- 9:00AM - 10:30AM, Early Ride Time on Avalanche and Intimidator 305*
- 10:30AM, Park Opens
*Rides subject to change.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit: