Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes up to 4 admission tickets to the park for August 17th and 18th, Extra Ride Times on Friday night and Saturday morning, one Single Meal Deal ticket each for 8/17, late night snack, breakfast on Saturday morning and 2 bottled water vouchers each (good for the Campout only) and, of course, your campsite.
Coaster Campout Admission
No Longer On Sale
Friday, August 17
- 12:00PM - 5:00PM, Check-in under the Eiffel Tower
- 8:00PM, Park Closes
- 8:00PM - 9:00PM, Campsite Load-In
- 9:00PM - 10:30PM, Late Ride Time on Flight of Fear, Dominator & Woodstock* / Late-Night Snack
Saturday, August 18
- 7:30AM - 8:30AM, Campsite Pack-Up
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM, Breakfast at Kingswood Pavilions
- 9:00AM - 10:30AM, Early Ride Time on Avalanche and Intimidator 305*
- 10:30AM, Park Opens
*Rides subject to change.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accommodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit: