We look forward to your visit to Soak City! Soak City is Kings Dominion’s premier water park and is included with all park tickets and Season Passes. Our goal is for you to have a safe and enjoyable visit. This page will provide you with relevant information to make the most of your day at Soak City.
If you have any additional questions regarding your visit to Soak City, we would love to help! Please contact a park representative.
We look forward to seeing you at Soak City!
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Thongs and transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing pants or denim may be prohibited from riding some slides and the maximum water depth allowed may be restricted.
- Guests wearing bathing attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride Baja Bends, Night Slider, Power Plunge, Paradise Plunge, or the Soak City Splash House slides. Guests are not permitted to wear shirts on Baja Bends or Power Plunge. A swimsuit or swimsuit material is required – surf shorts and rash guards, for example, are allowed. Guests are not permitted to wear any type of shirt including surf shirts or rash guards on the slides at Paradise Plunge.
- Footwear is not permitted on any of the slides in Soak City.
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- When exiting Soak City, shirts, shorts, and shoes are required.
- Attractions may have specific height, weight, and safety requirements. Please refer to the Safety Guide sign posted at each attraction to make an informed decision as to whether the attraction is right for you.
- Please refrain from running, horseplay, and other boisterous activities.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact are not permitted in Soak City.
- For safety reasons, diving is not permitted at any attraction.
- Kings Dominion is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Keep an eye on your young children. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please secure all loose articles, including hats, glasses, and jewelry when riding. Cameras, cell phones and video recording devices may not be used on any slide or in any changing area or restroom.
- Water toys, whistles, and inflatable assists are not permitted.
- Masks and snorkels are not permitted at any water attraction.
- Hearing devices or any other electronic devices may be damaged by water. Please take the necessary steps to protect such items.
- According to crowd size, time at the water attractions and access to Soak City may be limited.
A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance when at Tidal Wave Bay, Splash Island, Soak City Splash House, or Big Wave Bay. The water wheelchair may be used by multiple guests on the same day. A pool lift is available at the Lazy Rider. During your visit, please speak to a member of our Aquatics management team to obtain access to the water wheelchair or the pool lift and for further accessibility information.