Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Frequently Asked Questions
A quick guide to the most common questions
The best deals on tickets are available online through our website. You will save big off the regular front gate price when you buy your tickets in advance online.
Kings Dominion also shows tribute to the Armed Forces during our Military Appreciation Days, Memorial Day Weekend (May 25th - 27th) and 4th of July Weekend (July 4th and 5th), admission is FREE for active and retired military, with valid ID.
Guests can receive full credit on their admission towards the purchase of a season pass. Stop by any ticket window at the Front Gate for details during your visit. Upgrading your admission towards a season pass must be done during the day of your visit. *Upgrade can only be applied to purcase a Season Pass in the same year that the ticket is valid. I.E. 2013 Single Day Ticket is valid for upgrade to a 2013 Season Pass
For everyone's safety, guests are not permitted to bring coolers, outside food, or other drinks into Kings Dominion. Three shaded picnic areas are available in the guest parking lot. Grills and open fires are not allowed.
Participating outlets and offerings subject to change without notice. Each Dining Plan is valid for one Meal and one Snack redemption per ticket.
CLICK HERE to purchase your Dining Plan online!
CLICK HERE for a full list of Dining options.
There are several ATMs located throughout the park for your convenience, including near the main entrance.
Stop by Guest Services to pick up our Guest Assistance Guide, which outlines the rules and requirements for Guests with Disabilities.
Wheelchair rental is available at the Stroller/Wheelchair Rental Center near the Main Entrance. A limited supply of motorized wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Adjacent to the Cinnabon entrance on International Street.
- Covered area to the right of the Front Gate Restrooms.
- Lower level patio at the Tower of Pizza restaurant.
- To the left of the White Water Canyon entrance/exit area.
- Between the Ricochet and Hurler roller coasters.
- Next to Speed Pitch game near the entrance to The Congo.
- Back side of the Congo Restroom.
- In front of the Mt. Kilimanjaro waterfall near the entrance to the Flight of Fear compound.
- Left side of the Outer Hanks patio.
- Right side of the Shockwave Restroom.
- Outside patio at Victoria's Pizza.
- To the right of the WaterWorks entrance sign.
- Small seating area on the winding path down into the hill into the WaterWorks entrance plaza.
- Left patio at Sharky’s restaurant in WaterWorks.
- Back side of the Arbor Restroom.
- Front side of the Tower Restroom.
If your child will be celebrating their 1st to 10th birthday, click on the link below and then fill out the form. Someone of legal age (18 and over) must sign the minor up and agree to participate in this birthday program. Someone of legal age (18 and over) must be present with the minor to receive the Snoopy's Birthday Buddy Club birthday surprise at Kings Dominion. Your name, the minor's name and any additional information will not be used for anything other than this birthday club program.
All submissions must be made by 3pm the day before your visit. When you visit the park, make sure to stop by the Planet Snoopy Family Care Center after 11 AM, located next to the Restrooms in Planet Snoopy, to pick up your birthday package!
Click Here to submit your Snoopy's Birthday Buddy Club form!