Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Frequently Asked Questions
A quick guide to the most common questions
The best deals on tickets are available online through our website. You will save big off the regular front gate price when you buy your tickets in advance online.
Kings Dominion also shows tribute to the Armed Forces during our Military Appreciation Days, Memorial Day Weekend and 4th of July Weekend, admission is FREE for active and retired military, with valid ID.
Guests can receive full credit on their admission towards the purchase of a season pass. Stop by any ticket window at the Front Gate for details during your visit. Upgrading your admission towards a season pass must be done during the day of your visit. ***Upgrade can only be applied to purcase a Season Pass in the same year that the ticket is valid. I.E. 2015 Single Day Ticket is valid for upgrade to a 2015 Season Pass***
For everyone's safety, guests are not permitted to bring coolers, outside food, or other drinks into Kings Dominion. Three shaded picnic areas are available in the guest parking lot. Grills and open fires are not allowed. Individuals who have special diets or need items due to a medical condition are asked to visit Guest Services located at the Front Gate for accommodation.
With the All Day Dining Plan, you'll never go hungry, but you'll save a bundle. Enjoy an entree and a side every time you choose to stop in at one of the participating restaurants inside the park. Best of all, there's only a 90-minute wait time between meals. Stay fueled for the fun with the All Day Dining Plan.
If you choose the Single Meal Deal, you can enjoy a meal with your family at the time and place that YOU decide. With participating locations throughout the park offering great meal options, the possibilities are endless! Each meal comes with your choice of Coca-Cola fountain drink or 20 oz. Dasani bottled water.
Look for the All Day DIning Plan and SIngle Meal Deal icons at all participating locations. *Single Meal Deal is available online only. *Participating outlets and offerings subject to change without notice.
CLICK HERE to purchase your Dining Plan online!
CLICK HERE for a full list of Dining options.
There are several ATMs located throughout the park for your convenience, including near the main entrance.
Stop by Guest Services to pick up our Guest Assistance Guide, which outlines the rules and requirements for Guests with Disabilities.
Wheelchair rental is available at the Stroller/Wheelchair Rental Center near the Main Entrance. A limited supply of motorized wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Adjacent to the Cinnabon entrance on International Street.
- Covered area to the right of the Front Gate Restrooms.
- Lower level patio at the Tower of Pizza restaurant.
- To the left of the White Water Canyon entrance/exit area.
- Between the Ricochet and Hurler roller coasters.
- Next to Speed Pitch game near the entrance to Safari Village.
- Back side of the Safari Village Restroom.
- Between the Flight of Fear entrance and the Intimidator 305 tunnel.
- Left side of the Outer Hanks patio.
- Right side of the Shockwave Restroom.
- Outside patio at Victoria's Pizza.
- To the left of Apple Ida’s.
- Small seating area on the winding path down into the hill into the Soak City entrance plaza.
- Left patio at Sharky’s Eats restaurant in Soak City.
- Behind Soak City Splash House.
- Between the Bathhouse and Surfer Joe’s in Soak City.
- Between Arbor Restroom and Xtreme SkyFlyer
- Front side of the Tower Restroom.