New Deluxe Cabins at Camp Wilderness
It's not exactly roughing it when you stay at one of Kings Dominion's nicely-appointed Deluxe Cabins. The cabins are located at the Kings Dominion's Camp Wilderness Campground - just a short drive from the park and conveniently located near Interstate 95.
These cabins are the perfect solution for families looking for a place to rest after a day of fun at Kings Dominion or as a central location to area attractions and greater Richmond. Guests of the campground can enjoy an outdoor pool, volleyball court, and camp store. A complimentary shuttle is available to Kings Dominion.
The Deluxe Cabins are non-smoking and can accommodate up to 10 guests. Pets are not permitted.
- Bedroom with queen size bed and flat screen TV
- Living area with two futon sofas and flat screen TV
- Loft area (44" high) with two queen size beds and two flat screen TVs
- DirecTV access on all TVs
- Two full bathrooms with tubs
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Dorm-sized refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor patio with picnic table, fire ring, charcoal grill
- Linens (sheets, blankets, towels, washcloths, pillows) and toiletries are provided
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Grilling utensils, plates, silverware and other cooking items are not included
Please note that daily housekeeping service is not provided; however, towel exchange and trash removal is provided during your stay. Cabins are fully cleaned prior to each new guest's arrival.
More information and reservations can be made by calling 804-876-3006.
The campground is located just past the entrance to Kings Dominion when approaching from Interstate 95:
10061 Kings Dominion Blvd
Doswell, VA 23047
Lat, Lon: 37.84917, -77.43954