Pass Perks Terms and Conditions
Updated May 26, 2020
ALL BENEFITS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CHANGE, OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MUST PRESENT ACTIVE SEASON PASS UPON REDEMPTION. VALID FOR REGULAR, GOLD, AND PLATINUM SEASON PASSHOLDERS. Pre-K Season Pass holders, SUMMER FUN PASS, HAUNT SEASON PASS, WILD CARD AND TICKET HOLDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN PASSPERKS. ALL EVENT DETAILS AND OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CHANGE, OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS / OFFERS CANNOT BE REPLACED. Discounts and benefits may not be combined with any other discounts or benefits. Some benefits may be limited by park, ride or restaurant capacity. Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Valid Email Address Required: A valid email address is REQUIRED to receive many of your benefits. Cedar Fair will never share your email address without your consent and will only use it for park-related correspondence. For members of your family under the age of 13, please enter a parent/guardian’s email address. VISITS are defined as initial entry through the front gate turnstiles using your season pass of at least one of the Cedar Fair parks listed here:
- California’s Great America
- Canada's Wonderland
- Cedar Point
- Dorney Park
- Kings Dominion
- Kings Island
- Michigan’s Adventure
- Worlds of Fun
Knott’s Berry Farm and Schlitterbahn water park visits currently do not count towards Pass Perks program. Participants will only receive credit for visiting one Cedar Fair park per calendar day, regardless of how many different Cedar Fair parks they visit or how many times they enter and exit the same park during the same calendar day. Participants will only receive credit for the first Cedar Fair park they enter on any given calendar day. Platinum pass holders will only receive rewards for their home park. Visits to all parks listed above will count towards rewards for their home park.
PASS PERKS GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter:
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who have a current, active, Season Pass and we are able to contact via email.
- Employees of Kings Dominion, Cedar Fair, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter:
1. Visit Kings Dominion:
- No further purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as once per day.
- To enter, visit Kings Dominion and enter the park using your season pass.
- The entry time period started on January 1, 2020 and all entries must be received by Kings Dominion by the last day of the month. Kings Dominion is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- Within fourteen (14) days after month end, winners will be selected by an uninterested 3rd party random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will receive a VIP experience for an upcoming event. Other winners may be chosen for consolation prizes of lesser value. These prizes are subject to change monthly or without notice.
- Each winner will be notified by email to the address associated with their Season Pass. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Kings Dominion at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Kings Dominion. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Kings Dominion reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Kings Dominion. Kings Dominion has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per season pass per month.
- Kings Dominion is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Kings Dominion is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Kings Dominion has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous:
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Kings Dominion at 16000 Theme Park Way, Doswell, VA 23047 by December 31, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Kings Dominion and Cedar Fair accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Kings Dominion cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Kings Dominion is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Kings Dominion reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Kings Dominion, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.