Pass Perks Terms and Conditions
Updated May 26, 2020
ALL BENEFITS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CHANGE, OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MUST PRESENT ACTIVE SEASON PASS UPON REDEMPTION. VALID FOR REGULAR, GOLD, AND PLATINUM SEASON PASSHOLDERS. Pre-K Season Pass holders, SUMMER FUN PASS, HAUNT SEASON PASS, WILD CARD AND TICKET HOLDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN PASSPERKS. ALL EVENT DETAILS AND OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CHANGE, OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS / OFFERS CANNOT BE REPLACED. Discounts and benefits may not be combined with any other discounts or benefits. Some benefits may be limited by park, ride or restaurant capacity. Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Valid Email Address Required: A valid email address is REQUIRED to receive many of your benefits. Cedar Fair will never share your email address without your consent and will only use it for park-related correspondence. For members of your family under the age of 13, please enter a parent/guardian’s email address. VISITS are defined as initial entry through the front gate turnstiles using your season pass of at least one of the Cedar Fair parks listed here:
- California’s Great America
- Canada's Wonderland
- Cedar Point
- Dorney Park
- Kings Dominion
- Kings Island
- Michigan’s Adventure
- Worlds of Fun
Knott’s Berry Farm and Schlitterbahn water park visits currently do not count towards Pass Perks program. Participants will only receive credit for visiting one Cedar Fair park per calendar day, regardless of how many different Cedar Fair parks they visit or how many times they enter and exit the same park during the same calendar day. Participants will only receive credit for the first Cedar Fair park they enter on any given calendar day. Platinum pass holders will only receive rewards for their home park. Visits to all parks listed above will count towards rewards for their home park.
PASS PERKS LOYALTY REWARDS TERMS
PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards are promotional credits offered to participants in the Cedar Fair Pass Perks Loyalty Program. To receive a PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward , season pass holders must meet the general terms as applicable and the additional terms and conditions below. Customers must have a valid 2020 season pass in good standing at the 2021 Season opening day at California Great America, Carowinds, Kings Dominion, or Valleyfair. Prior to the start of the 2021 season, season pass holders will receive a notification via e-mail of the amount of the PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward placed on their season pass. The amount of the PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward will be the same for all guests regardless of the purchase date of the 2020 pass but may differ by season pass type.
The PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward can be redeemed for in-park purchases only. At the time of payment, the season pass holder must present their season pass and inform the cashier at the participating location of their intent to use their PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward. Except for all-season dining and beverage plans, alcoholic beverages, and games, the Reward can be used at any Park owned location that accepts credit cards. PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent; however, season pass holders do not have to use the entire PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward in a single transaction. Guests are allowed to split payments between the PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward and other accepted forms of payments. Any unused portion of the reward may be applied to future transactions up to the balance included on a guest’s season pass. PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward balances can be verified by guest services or a cashier at a participating location.
PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards are intended for the sole use of the eligible season pass holder and cannot be combined, traded, copied, auctioned, transferred, bartered, or sold. PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases. PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards can be combined with other in-park discounts. Purchases paid for with PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards are subject to local tax laws, and season pass holders are responsible for paying any applicable sales tax. All Rights Reserved.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards are valid for redemption beginning with park opening in 2021 and will expire on September 6, 2021.
- PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent
- PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards are only available at a season pass holder’s home park
- PassPerks™ Loyalty Rewards are available any day a valid season pass is scanned at the Park’s admission center until such time the balance of the reward is $0.00
- PassPerks™ Loyalty Reward are redeemable only by an eligible season pass holder
PASS PERKS GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter:
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who have a current, active, Season Pass and we are able to contact via email.
- Employees of Kings Dominion, Cedar Fair, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter:
1. Visit Kings Dominion:
- No further purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as once per day.
- To enter, visit Kings Dominion and enter the park using your season pass.
- The entry time period started on January 1, 2020 and all entries must be received by Kings Dominion by the last day of the month. Kings Dominion is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- Within fourteen (14) days after month end, winners will be selected by an uninterested 3rd party random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will receive a VIP experience for an upcoming event. Other winners may be chosen for consolation prizes of lesser value. These prizes are subject to change monthly or without notice.
- Each winner will be notified by email to the address associated with their Season Pass. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Kings Dominion at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Kings Dominion. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Kings Dominion reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Kings Dominion. Kings Dominion has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per season pass per month.
- Kings Dominion is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Kings Dominion is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Kings Dominion has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous:
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Kings Dominion at 16000 Theme Park Way, Doswell, VA 23047 by December 31, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Kings Dominion and Cedar Fair accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Kings Dominion cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Kings Dominion is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Kings Dominion reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Kings Dominion, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.