Kings Dominion SeniorFest
May 17, 2019
SeniorFest is an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime night-time graduation celebration for high school seniors, as Kings Dominion opens the park just for you! High school seniors and their chaperones will take on our senior night festivities in the safety and security of our award winning park, where they’ll enjoy some of the most exciting rides, DJ Dance party, special fireworks show and MORE!
It’s a night of action, thrills, live music and an unforgettable experience for students to share with their classmates!
Your SeniorFest Experience includes:
- Exclusive access to Kings Dominion between 8pm-midnight the night of the event. Guests can enter the park starting at 7pm
- Celebrate in a Safe and Secure Environment
- Amazing attractions, live DJ, and more!
- Special Fireworks Show
All Day Admission + SeniorFest
Hours: 10:30am – midnight (exclusive SeniorFest hours from 8pm-midnight).
Youth Event Meal included from 6:30 – 8:00: All You Can Eat Buffet that includes hot dogs, chicken tenders, assorted fruit tray, assorted chips, cookies and unlimited Coca-Cola beverages.
SeniorFest Only Groups
Hours: 7:00pm – midnight (Groups can enter at 7pm, SeniorFest exclusive hours begin at 8pm).
No meal included, however Single Meal Deals can be added on
Free Chaperone Admission
Chaperones are VIPs at Kings Dominion's SeniorFest!
Exclusive Chaperone benefits include:
- FREE admission (one ticket for every fifteen student tickets).
- FREE Fast Lane Plus access* at participating locations.
- Exclusive chaperone-only lounge with complimentary snacks, beverages, and Wi-Fi access.
All Day Options with Meal
All Day Admission plus SeniorFest (includes all you can eat meal)
Season Passholder Fee All Day Admission plus SeniorFest (includes all you can eat meal)
Kings Dominion will implement the following DRESS CODE for students and chaperones attending SeniorFest. This is in place for the safety and security of our guests. We appreciate your assistance in adhering to the dress code. Thank you!
Rules and Regulations
Participating schools, please read and sign the Rules and Regulations and submit to Kings Dominion before the event. Forms may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 804-876-5864.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).