Saturday, October 5, 2019
We're baaaaaaaack - by popular demand! Join us as Drama Days: Scare School take you behind the scenes of Halloween Haunt at Kings Dominion. We will reveal even more gory details behind all aspects of production - from set designs on our new haunted attractions, to a scary makeup and costuming tutorial where we transform a teacher into a creature of the night. Finally, our Scare 101 Acting Seminar will give your students the exclusive opportunity to learn the Art and Science of Scare from our expert staff "Scare-actors."
In a truly unique acting experience, this 30-minute breakout session allows your group to show off what they've learned as they act as both the haunted and the hunted in one of Kings Dominion's popular mazes.
Park admission is included with ticket purchase. Each group receives one (1) complimentary chaperone ticket for every 15 tickets purchased. Halloween Haunt is recommended for ages 13 and older. Please make sure student are of appropriate age.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).