Program InformationGain a greater understanding in the field of Engineering and get a behind the scenes perspective of the creative and mechanical side of Kings Dominion. Engineering Day includes a special seminar from an industry expert by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Virginia. Seminar begins at 11:00am. Should that session fill up, more times will be added.
Engineering Day Contest
Kings Dominion’s Coaster Engineering Competition grand prize winner will receive $500 for their school and will be displayed during Engineering Day. Submissions are due by Monday, May 5.
CLICK HERE for official contest rules & requirements
Program DateFriday, May 16, 2014
Program Pricing$33.00 per person (ages 3 and older)
Ticket order forms coming soon.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).