Gain a greater understanding in the field of Engineering and get a behind the scenes perspective of the creative and mechanical side of Kings Dominion. Engineering Day includes a special seminar from one of the park's experts, Rides Maintenance Manager, Wayne Fuqua. Wayne will share the how a variety of rides operate and take them on a behind the scenes tour of the Intimidator 305! After the tour the students will be able to skip the line and experience what they just learned while riding Intimidator 305!
You do not want to miss this unique learning experience at Kings Dominion!
*Please note, in order to guarantee your space on the behind the scenes tour of the Intimidator 305, ticket order forms with full payment are due at least two weeks prior to your arrival date.
April 28, May 12
|TICKET ORDER FORM COMING SOON
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are purchased seperately and are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).