There’s no place or taste like Kings Dominion for the Holidays! During our ALL-NEW limited-time, limited-capacity Tastes of the Season event, delicious holiday food is the star of the show. Prepare your tastebuds for a one-of-kind outdoor dining experience as we highlight the dozens of scrumptions seasonal favorites you can only get with a Tasting Card.
As you enter the gates into Santa’s International Street Christmas neighborhood, get ready to delight in sweet treats fit for the Sugar Plum Fairy.
Fountain’s and Floats
Heavenly Sweet Potato Pie Sundae - House-made sweet potato pie crusted with homemade, spiced glazed pecans and topped with salted caramel ice cream and maple bourbon sauce.
Wonder-Mint Ice Cream sandwich made with peppermint ice cream and served on two fresh Christmas sugar cookies.
World’s Greatest Funnel Cakes
Southern Fried Pecan Pie - Traditional pecan pie with a Kings Dominion spin: deep fried and on a stick!
Cranberry cookie Dough Snowballs - Sweet cranberry cookie dough rolled and tossed with toasted coconut.
International Street Beer & Wine/ Grove Bar
Head to Retro Town for festive 50’s holiday décor and delicious bites!
The Pit at Country Kitchen
Holiday Drumstick - Smoked chicken drumsticks tossed in a lemon, garlic and rosemary glaze.
Hearty Holiday Chicken Gumbo - Chef's own slow-simmered chicken and andouille sausage gumbo.
The midways are transformed into 12 days of fun for the perfect holiday light experience set to everyone’s favorite Christmas song in Santa’s 12 Days of Christmas neighborhood.
Toasty Pimento Cheese Sandwich - Golden-brown grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with pimento cheese and thick-cut bacon.
Merry Berry Turkey Sandwich - Hand-carved turkey topped with traditional cranberry aioli sauce and served on a soft pretzel roll.
- Sunday Best Shrimp and Grits - Carolina shrimp simmered with tasso ham and bourbon sauce, served over creamy stoneground cheddar grits.
- Honey Hot Tenders - Super crispy, hand-breaded chicken tenders drizzled with our own honey hot sauce.
Southern Pig Pickin' Cake - Fluffy yellow cake with crushed pineapple and homemade whipped cream.
Comfort and Joy Bread Pudding - House-made bread pudding, served warm and topped with decadent praline ice cream.
- Kings Dominion Famous Cinnamon Pull-apart Bread - Warm, sticky cinnamon pull-apart bread glazed with vanilla icing.
- Home for the Holidays Peach Cobbler - House-made peach cobbler, served warm and topped with fresh whipped cream.
Snoopy’s Snack Shack:
- Cornbread with all the Trimmings - Cornbread muffin stuffed with ham, bacon, cheddar cheese, chives and drizzled with sweet honey butter.
- Wintertime Turkey Stew - The ultimate Southern comfort food: pipin' hot roasted turkey stew with potatoes, onions, celery and mushrooms.
Food Truck near Joe Cool’s Pavilion
'Tis the Seasoned Pot Roast Fries - Tender smoked pot roast served on a bed of fresh-cut fries and topped with house-made country gravy.
Santa's Southern Poutine - Sweet potato fries topped with shredded ham, cheese curds, and brown butter-sage gravy.
- Holiday Dinner Eggroll - An entire Southern holiday meal gift-wrapped in an egg roll! Stuffed with sweet potato, hand-carved turkey, and collard greens.
Food Truck near Safari Village Entrance
Additional locations will be open serving their normal menu plus special seasonal items. (Locations serving Dining Plan Entrée’s marked with *)