‘Tis the season to be scrumptious! Kings Dominion will re-open for a limited-time, limited-capacity outdoor holiday food experience and we cannot wait to welcome you home for the holidays! At Kings Dominion’s Taste of the Season guests can savor the flavors of the holidays and make magical family memories – safely.
Only at Kings Dominion can you find a food-tasting extravaganza with a sleigh-full of fun family activities. Purchase a Tasting Card to choose among dozens of samples of delicious holiday sweets and savories like Southern Fried Pecan Pie on a stick, Hearty Holiday Chicken Gumbo and ‘Tis the Seasoned Pot Roast Fries.
Sip the season with specialty drinks from Santa’s mixologists. All drinks are available with or without alcohol* whether you’re feeling naughty or nice. (*Must be 21 or older with valid I.D. to consume alcoholic beverages.)
Feast your eyes on dazzling holiday décor, enjoy seasonal shows, and wrap up your Christmas shopping. What’s more, select family rides are open to deliver the ear-to-ear smiles and belly laughs you can always count on from Kings Dominion.
Taste of the Season is included with ALL 2020 and 2021 Season Passes. Reservations will open to Season Passholders beginning November 16, with single-day ticket sales and reservations beginning November 18.
We want you to enjoy Kings Dominion’s Taste of the Season and feel safe when visiting, so we’ve developed an extensive reopening plan—new processes and enhanced procedures throughout the park to help reduce the spread of germs.
New protocols are in place to create a safe and clean environment. Here is what you can expect:
- A new online reservation system; each guest is required to have a reservation prior to their visit to enable capacity management.
- A requirement to complete a pre-visit health screening declaration 24 hours prior to admission.
- A touchless temperature screening prior to entering the facility for both guests and associates.
- Requirements for all guests, associates and vendors to wear face coverings as directed by the protocols.
- Social distancing markers throughout the park, including ride queue lines;
- Limited guest/associate contact.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities and other busy areas.
- Additional hand sanitization stations.
- Capacity management throughout the park.
Season Passholders: Be on the lookout for an email from Kings Dominion inviting you to make reservations to visit. Daily ticket reservations will begin soon.
Download Kings Dominion’s free mobile app for Android and iPhone to make a reservation and facilitate your visit.
We’re all in this together and by working together you can safely and confidently have an AMAZING time this holiday season. Capacity is limited and reservations are required, so secure your spots now.