In honor of our new scare zone at Halloween Haunt, Pumpkin Eater, we’re inviting you to create your best pumpkin carvings! Carve a scary pumpkin, cute pumpkin, Snoopy Pumpkin – whatever design you choose, creativity will be rewarded! Here is the rundown:
- Submit the images of your pumpkin by tagging us on social media @kingsdominionva on any platform (Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram)
- Submissions will be taken through October 20
- We will then pick the top ten finalists and announce them on our blog and social media on October 21. The top ten finalists will be uploaded to an album on Facebook – whichever pumpkin image gets the most reactions (likes, loves, etc.) by October 24 will be crowned our Pumpkin Eater Pumpkin Carving Champion.
- Voting on the top ten finalists will begin on October 21 and run through October 24. A winner will be announced on social media and our blog on October 25.
- The winner of our Pumpkin Eater Pumpkin Carving Contest will receive a 4-pack of Halloween Haunt tickets and 4 Fright Lanes to use during the final two weekends of Halloween Haunt. The top ten finalists will receive Haunt swag.
Rules for the Pumpkin Eater Pumpkin Carving Contest:
- No profanity or inappropriate content can be carved in or displayed on the pumpkin
- Pumpkin has to be carved in some way, but can also be decorated using other materials and props
- Social account must be public so we can see your creation that you tag us in!
- One pumpkin submission per person
- Submissions must be an actual pumpkin
- Pumpkin submission must be your own – cannot steal an image from another person/internet
- HAVE FUN and GET SPOOKY!
Our Haunt Team here at Kings Dominion carved up some creations to give you some inspiration to get started. Grab those pumpkins and get to work – we can’t wait to see your submissions on social media!