Kings Dominion Summer Jobs
Work where you love to play!
Forget the normal jobs... and try something a little different! The employment team of Kings Dominion is made up of more than 3,000 seasonal associates of all ages with various backgrounds. The Park's seasonal schedule makes it an ideal work place for students, teachers, retirees and others.If you are looking for summer employment where you can have fun, meet new friends, and enjoy working in an amusement park, you have come to the right place! At Kings Dominion a fun and exciting employment experience awaits you!
So many things to enjoy
Kings Dominion offers you SO many things to enjoy and do while you're here for the summer. We want to make working here more than just another summer job. Perks for seasonal employees include free access to Kings Dominion, employee appreciation events (ride nights, parties, picnics), 4 free tickets to the park for your family and friends ( if qualified), an employee cafeteria, bi-weekly employee newsletter, employee discounts with local restaurants and merchants, bus trips to Atlantic City, Virginia Beach, New York City and more!
You can definitely find a job that fits your preferences and personality here at the park. We hire ride operators, finance associates, retail sales associates, admissions associates, security guards, games sales associates, office support staff and many more. You can find a listing of all available positions and our employment application..
Before you begin the application process, there are a few things you should know:
- Kings Dominion maintains its own Grooming Guidelines, which you must adhere to by the time you start employment. If you are not willing to meet the Grooming Guidelines please do not apply.
- Kings Dominion does post offer drug testing for most position and all employees are subject to random drug testing.
- Employees are paid bi-weekly; work week is Monday - Sunday
- A typical work week is five days. In some departments a typical work week is six days per week.
- Kings Dominion will provide your uniform free of charge, but you will need to provide your own shoes and socks.
Ready to Apply?Our 2017 application will be available on December 12, 2016. Click here to apply: Kings Dominion