We know you own one – an ugly sweater given to you by a family member that makes you cringe every time you see it in your dresser. On December 21, get in the holiday spirit and wear it with pride on National Ugly Sweater Day to Kings Dominion and get admission to WinterFest for only $19.99 per ugly sweater-wearing person, a savings of $18 off the front gate price.
To receive the admission discount offer, simply show your ugly sweater at the admissions window located at the front of the park. One discounted ticket per ugly sweater.
May Your Ugly Sweater Be Ugly and Bright
There’s a fine line between festive and ugly. To help you dance merrily across the line to receive the Ugly Sweater admission price of $19.99, here is what qualifies as an ugly holiday sweater:
- Would you be too embarrassed to wear it during any other time of the season? ✔
- Does it feature lights, plastic bells or oversized buttons? ✔
- Is it made from felt, yarn or some other itchy material? ✔
- Does it look like the sweater may have traveled back in time to another decade or dimension? ✔
- Does it alarm all five senses? ✔