Reward your marching band or performance group with a day of excitement and thrills at Kings Dominion! Our performing groups program is an excellent opportunity for students to perform in a fun, exciting and relaxed environment with thousands of spectators. Your performance members become the center of attention as they march down the midways or perform on one of our outdoor stages.
- Performing Groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members and must be pre-approved prior to arrival. All groups must be performing for educational purposes.
- Depending on the performance group, they will either perform on the Grand Bandstand stage under the Eiffel Tower or march / perform along a designated route within the park.
- All performance members must be dressed in appropriate performance wardrobe.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
$34.50 per person (ages 3 & older); minimum order of 15 tickets
|2016 Ticket Order Form Coming Soon
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).