Kings Dominion CARES Ticket Donation ProgramThank you for your interest in the Kings Dominion Cares Ticket Donation Request Program.
Our company takes great pride in the many contributions we make annually to help nonprofit, civic and school organizations. Kings Dominion is proud to continue a tradition of giving back to our community for over 40 years and we are proud to support various non-profit organizations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region each season.
- Ticket donations are provided to non-profit organizations that meet all eligibility and program requirements.
- Donations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Donation requests will no longer be accepted once the allotted number of tickets for the year are distributed.
- Organizations are limited to two Kings Dominion Single Day, General Admission tickets per request. Only one request per organization will be accepted in a twelve-month period.
- Tickets awarded through the program are valid through Labor Day of the application season. Requests may not be made for future seasons and unused tickets will not be honored.
Kings Dominion Cares Ticket Donation Request Program is available to federally licensed 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations, focused on children and families that produce measurable, positive results. Each request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine if the request meets the above criteria.
We would love to be able to provide support to everyone, and we thank you for visiting to see if your non-profit group is eligible. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support to the following groups:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Religious groups utilizing Kings Dominion for festivals, bingo events, building funds or other activities that do not directly benefit children
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Groups raising money for trips, competitions or equipment for their team, club or activity
KINGS DOMINION PARTNERS
In addition to working within our community to extend Kings Dominion tickets, we are proud of our ongoing partnership to the following events and organizations:
- Challenge Discovery: www.challengediscovery.com
- Give Kids the World, World Passport Program: www.gktw.org
- Exceptional Family Member Day, USO Hampton Roads: www.usohr.com
- Make a Wish Foundation: www.wish.org
- United Way: www.yourunitedway.org
HOW TO APPLY
The 2017 application window IS NOW OPEN.
Please complete the form below to submit your application.
Applications will be accepted until the ticket allotment is distributed. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your request to be reviewed. A ticket request does not guarantee a donation and a maximum of two (2) tickets per request, per year may be granted. Due to the high volume of submissions, please do not call or e-mail concerning the status of your application. Due to the high volume of requests, calls and emails may not be returned. Only groups that are awarded tickets will be contacted. Thank you and we hope you success in all of your 2017 endeavors!