FunPix Frequently Asked Questions
- Purchase a FunPix plan online, at the front gate or at any FunPix location and create your account.
- Get your photo taken at locations throughout the park.
• At FunPix locations (show your FunPix card after the ride)
• By roaming FunPix photographers (show your FunPix card to the photographer)
• At FunPix Photo Spots.
All FunPix digital photos taken throughout the season (with an All Season Digital Pass) can be found and downloaded through our FunPix website.
Order prints the same day in the park and receive a great price.
- Print the receipt and bring it with you on the day of your visit to the park.
- Present the receipt at any FunPix location to get your FunPix card and create your account.
- That's all there is to it! Remember to have your card scanned any time your picture is taken at a FunPix Location to add that picture to your account!
No problem! Just come to a FunPix location, give us your email address and we’ll issue you a new card and link your existing FunPix photos to it.
It’s OK! As long as you have the purchase receipt on your mobile device, we can access the information we need from there. Or, visit Guest Services.
For All Season FunPix Pass holders, FunPix photos will be available until the end of the season.
No, those are separate activities.
No, FunPix is already a tremendous value, so no additional discounts apply.
No, the FunPix season pass is available only to Kings Dominion season passholders.
Not in 2016.
New for 2017! All Season FunPix cardholders will get to capture, collect and share all of their photos at all other FunPix parks in 2017:
- California’s Great America
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Cedar Point
- Kings Island
- Kings Dominion
- Knott’s Berry Farm