Performance in the Park
More Information Coming Soon
Reward the hard work of your marching band or performance group with a unique performance opportunity AND a day of rip-roaring FUN at Kings Dominion! Our Performance in the Park program is a superb chance for your students to share their talents in an exciting environment with thousands of spectators. Our guests love music in the park, so bring your students to be a part of the fun!
Select Performance in the Park events include performance competitions and adjudicated music festivals, so contact us to match your group’s specialty with the right opportunity.
While not performing, your students can cut loose and enjoy all the benefits of a fantastic day at Kings Dominion. Let them take in all the world-class rides, attractions and live shows while making memories with friends that will last a lifetime. Add our all-inclusive catering to your package to make your day complete.
- Performing Groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members and must be pre-approved prior to arrival. All groups must be performing for educational purposes.
- Depending on the performance group, they will either perform on the Grand Bandstand stage under the Eiffel Tower or march / perform along a designated route within the park.
- Performance times available — 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM
- All performance members must be dressed in appropriate performance wardrobe.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).
Add Even More Fun and Food to the Day!
Single Meal Deal
$15.99/person plus tax*
Combo Meal voucher valid at a variety of park restaurants. Combo Meal includes
regular drink or bottled water.
All Day Dining
$29.99/person plus tax*
Meal voucher valid at a variety of park restaurants. Combo meal includes entree and
side every 90 minutes (drink not included).
$16.40/person plus tax*
Chicken tenders, hot dogs, chips, assorted fruit, chocolate chip cookies, and Coca-Cola beverages. Once-in, once-out from 11:30am - 2:00pm on event date.
Bottomless Drink Wristbands
$7.75/person plus tax*
Unlimited refills on Coca-Cola beverages on day of visit at fountain
Souvenir Drink Bottles
$12.99/person plus tax*
Refillable souvenir cup providing complimentary refills on day of visit, $1.00 refills on return visits during the season.
In-park dollars accepted at most major locations.