Performance in the Park
Available Throughout the Season
$35.50/person (15 ticket minimum)
Reward the hard work of your marching band or performance group with a unique performance opportunity AND a day of rip-roaring FUN at Kings Dominion! Our Performance in the Park program is a superb chance for your students to share their talents in an exciting environment with thousands of spectators. Our guests love music in the park, so bring your students to be a part of the fun!
Select Performance in the Park events include performance competitions and adjudicated music festivals, so contact us to match your group’s specialty with the right opportunity.
While not performing, your students can cut loose and enjoy all the benefits of a fantastic day at Kings Dominion. Let them take in all the world-class rides, attractions and live shows while making memories with friends that will last a lifetime. Add our all-inclusive catering to your package to make your day complete.
- Performing Groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members and must be pre-approved prior to arrival. All groups must be performing for educational purposes.
- Depending on the performance group, they will either perform on the Grand Bandstand stage under the Eiffel Tower or march / perform along a designated route within the park.
- Performance times available — 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM
- All performance members must be dressed in appropriate performance wardrobe.
WinterFest - Performance In the Park
Available Select Nights November 23 - December 31, 2018
Bring your choir, band and orchestra to perform in our immersive holiday experience - WinterFest at Kings Dominion!
Choral Performance Opportunities
- Perform before and during our official tree lighting ceremony with our Cool Yule Cast!
- Tree Lighting is nightly 30 minutes after the park opens
- Pre-performance rehearsal begins 30 minutes before the bark opens
- Groups will prepare 3 songs or 9 minutes of your own repertoire
Instrumental and Choral Performance Opportunities
- Perform for up to 30 minutes at our park entrance to entertain our guests as they arrive for WinterFest!
Tickets are only $20 per person, and you will receive one complimentary ticket for every 15 tickets purchased! To inquire about a performance date, please register online and one of our Special Events team members will contact you shortly to schedule your performance!
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).