Program InformationBroaden your students’ horizons in the fields of Marketing and Advertising with a special seminar brought to you by the VCU Brandcenter. Seminar begins at 11:00am followed by an interactive workshop at 11:30am. Should this session fill up, more times will be added.
Marketing Day ContestMarketing classes are challenged to create a :30 TV commercial celebrating Kings Dominion’s 40th Anniversary. The top three winning entries will be played during the Marketing Day Seminar and the Grand Prize winner will receive $500 for their school. Submissions are due by April 11, 2014.
CLICK HERE for official contest rules & requirements
Program DateFriday, April 25, 2014
Program Pricing$33.00 per person (ages 3 and older)
Download Ticket Order Form
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).