Use your exclusive Backstage Pass and explore the art of Costuming and Set Design at Kings Dominion! Our Entertainment Department takes you behind the scenes of our live shows and the production behind providing our guests with a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
10:30am Check in at Kings Dominion Theater
11:00am Set Production and Design Seminar
11:20am Costuming Seminar
11:40am Lighting & Sound Seminar
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
$34.50 per person (ages 3 and older)
* Price includes Backstage Pass and park admission
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Kings Dominion”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).