Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Special Dietary NeedsKings Dominion offers a wide variety of foods. If you adhere to a specific dietary regimen or have food allergies, please speak to a food and beverage Supervisor for guidance and recommendations. Our staff will be happy to provide manufacturer ingredient lists upon request. Due to high volume production, Kings Dominion food locations cannot accommodate or guarantee separation of cooking surfaces. Those guests who suffer from sensitive or life threatening allergies (such as peanuts) should exercise extreme caution as foods are transported, stored and prepared in close proximity.
The following options are available to guests with special dietary requirements. Upon receiving your order, please ensure that each item is correct and prepared as ordered (e.g. correct condiments).
Below is a list of our menu offerings that may accommodate guests who follow special diets. Some menu items are prepared only when ordered, so additional wait time may be required. Please refer to the park map for locations of restaurants listed below.
CLICK HERE to dowload a copy of the Special Dietary Needs Guide
Special Dietary Needs
- Personal Size Cheese Pizzas – Tower Pizza, Victoria’s Pizza, and Sharky’s
- Nachos and Gehl’s Cheddar Cheese Sauce – Border Café (ask for Supervisor when ordering)
- Gluten-free hamburger buns – Trail’s End Grill, Jukebox Diner (ask for supervisor when ordering)
- French Fries – dedicated “french-fry-only” fryers are used at Border Café, Johnny’s, and Trail’s End Grill to ensure they are gluten-free
- Garden and Chef Salads – Available at many locations throughout the park; Honey French Dressing is our gluten-free salad dressing option
- Dippin’ Dots – Available at carts throughout the park and at Border Café, Congo Dippin’ Dots, and Snoopy’s Snack Shack (Cookies n’ Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are NOT gluten-free)
- Soft Frozen Lemonade – At Carts throughout the park
- Cotton Candy – Sold on Carts, Border Café, and by walk-around vendors and at a few other buildings
- Rita's Italian Ice - All Italian Ice flavors are gluten free
- Garden and Chef Salads – Available at many locations throughout the park
- GoGo applesauce is available at many locations and may be substituted for french-fries on most combo meals
- Vegetarian Taco Salad available at Border Café
- Veggie Delite sub-sandwiches are available at Subway
- Malibu Vegan Organic Veggie Burger is available at Wayside Grill, Trail’s End Grill and Juke Box Diner
- Whole fruit, fresh fruit cups, veggie cups, baked lays, baked doritos, granola bars, and clif bars are available at the Fresh Market Cart in Congo and in Planet Snoopy.
- Peanut oil is used in the following locations: Both Chick-fil-A locations and our Boardwalk Fries Carts
- Locations that use nuts as ingredients or toppings for menu items include ANY location that sell: fresh-baked cookies, fudge, candied nuts, ice cream, caramel/candy apples, and brownies
- Cinnabon uses Pecans for the Pecan Bun
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream sweetened with SPLENDA® is available at Edy’s Tower Ice Cream
- Diet Coke is available at all restaurants that serve fountain drinks. Coke Zero is available at: Tower Pizza, Border Café, Theater Snacks, Country Kitchen, Tower Ice Cream, Tower Pretzel, and Trail's End Grill
- Dasani bottled water is available at all food locations and throughout the park at carts and vending machines
- At least 1 flavor of sugar free Italian ice offered daily - available at Rita's Italian Ice
- The following Dippin Dots flavors are certified Kosher: Banana Split, Birthday Cake, Bubble Gum, Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Vanilla, Rainbow Ice, Cookies and Cream
Eight of the most common food allergies include wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, and soy. You can enjoy allergy friendly snack and meal packs from companies like Lucy's, Enjoy Life, and Sunbutter at the following locations.
- Trails End Grill - Meal (5-6 assorted items) and Snack Packs (3 assorted items)
- Victoria's Pizza - Meal (5-6 assorted items) and Snack Packs (3 assorted items)
- Marketplace in Planet Snoopy
Meal and Snack Pack will contain combinations these great products:
Wild Garden Hummus Dip
AllerEnergy Fruit Bars
Fuji Apple crunch dried fruit
Homefree mini cookies
Froose assorted gummies
Yummy earth organic peppermints