Next week, on December 5, Season Passholders and guests will have the opportunity to get their first visits in at Kings Dominion for our limited-time, limited-capacity event: Taste of the Season.
We want your visit to Kings Dominion to be AMAZING and want you to feel safe when visiting, so we developed an extensive coronavirus reopening plan – new processes and enhanced procedures throughout the park to help reduce the spread of germs and encourage social distancing.
We’re all in this together and by working together you can safely and confidently enjoy all the tastes, thrills, giggles, and endless smiles that you have always found during your visits with us. You may have seen our earlier announcement about some of these changes guests will see when they visit the park for the first time this season. But, if you haven’t, here are some of the highlights:
- A completed health screening questionnaire is required for each guest within 24 hours of their visit.
- A touchless temperature check and temperature lower than 100.4 degrees are required for guests and associates to enter the park.
- Face coverings are required for all guests, associates, and vendors.
- New RelaxZone areas throughout the park where face coverings may be removed while also observing social distancing.
- Social distancing markers will be present throughout the park, including ride queue lines.
- Limited guest/associate contact.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including additional deep cleaning and sanitization of restrooms, dining facilities, and other busy areas.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
- Capacity management in areas throughout the park.
You can read more detail about each of these changes in the new Welcoming You Back section of our website. These new health and safety protocols align with CDC recommendations, and have been shaped by the information we continue to receive from company and industry health and safety experts, along with our state and local government officials.
Additional Changes at the Park
Kings Dominion has announced additional changes for the 2020 season to be aware of before your visit.
- For Season Passholders, due to limited capacity, we have postponed Early Ride Time and Bring-A-Friend discounts until further notice.
- Beginning December 5, 2020, smoking will only be permitted in the designated smoking area outside the park’s main entrance. Smoking will not be allowed anywhere inside Kings Dominion.
Thank you for continuing to make Kings Dominion a place where you share time with the people who matter most to you. We are ready to welcome you back, and look forward to seeing you at the park.