Fall is personally one of my favorite seasons and that has a lot to do with what normally happens at the park. We so wish we could be getting our scary on with you all for this season's Haunt, so we decided to bring some of the SPOOKY home to you.
We caught up with Tony Turner, Area Supervisor for Creative Services for some Fall Décor Tips and way you can bring your favorite mazes, like Trick or treat, home.
Trick or Treat is a visual overload of a maze. Themed to a wayward house for witches, these fine ladies lure children in and through their own unique ways get ready for the feast.
Here’s what you need to decorate a mantel that would make the wicked witch of the West proud.
- Potion bottles, jars, empty wine or alcohol bottles or vases.
- Our DIY Haunt-Inspired Bottle Labels printed on printable label paper
- Distressed cloth or webbing
- Vintage frames filled with antique photos or printable sayings
- Dead branches or sticks in a vase to add height
- Optional: Lamp or mirror for height and reflection
- Optional: Add fun eyeballs, spiders and pumpkins to fill in empty spaces.
To use the Printables:
- You'll need printable 8.5x11 printable label sheets.
- Print out the designs using the directions for your particular labels.
- Cut each label out to size.
- Make sure you wipe down and dry your vases and bottles to remove any residue.
- Peel and place the labels on your desired bottle.
Our Trick or Treat artwork can be printed and framed for use on the mantel as desired!
Take a look at how it all comes together: