We are decking the midways, the kitchens are stirring and reservations are now open for our limited-time, limited capacity event, Tastes of the Season! In just a couple of weeks, we will open our gates to guests for the first time in 2020 and we can’t wait to welcome you home for the holidays safely.
Season Passholders can make a reservation online by visiting KingsDominion.com. Each Season Passholder can make one reservation at a time. Want to visit more than once? You will be able to make additional reservations after you visit for any current reservations.
On November 18, ticket and tasting bundles will be available for purchase at kingsdominion.com. Good news – your ticket will automatically be liked to a reservation, so make sure you select the appropriate date for your ticket!
Planning a stay at our Kings Dominion/ Richmond North KOA Campground and Cabins? Your stay at our campground includes a guaranteed park reservation for the dates of stay. Simply visit the front desk to request and confirm your reservation.
Before leaving home and heading to the park, please do and be aware of the following:
- Download and setup the Kings Dominion mobile app for iPhone and Android so we can keep you informed before and during your visit. This is also how you can access tickets and season passes for a safe, contactless entry and see all of the open dining locations and attractions.
- Face coverings are required for ALL guests and associates while at Kings Dominion until further notice.
- Be sure you and your family are well. A Health Assessment Questionnaire and temperature check will be required for all guests and associates upon arrival at the park.
- Review this Welcoming You Back page to be sure your visit goes smoothly and is as fun as possible.
- Visit the Before You Leave Home page for additional details.