How many ways can you decorate an egg? In the spirit of the springtime season, we’re holding an egg decorating contest!
Decorate a coaster egg, cute egg, Snoopy Egg – whatever design you choose, creativity will be rewarded! Here is the rundown:
- Use the template below, decorate your egg as creatively as you can with whatever materials you have on hand.
- Submit the images of your Egg by tagging us on social media @kingsdominionva on any platform (Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram)
- Submissions will be taken through Monday, April 13.
- We will then pick the top finalists and announce them on our blog and social media on April 14. The top finalists will be uploaded to an album on Facebook – whichever egg image gets the most reactions (likes, loves, etc.) by April 15 will be crowned our Eggceptional Egg Decorating Champion.
- Voting on the top ten finalists will begin on April 14 and run through April 15. A winner will be announced on social media and our blog on April 16.
- The winner of our Eggceptional Egg Decorating will receive a 4-pack of All-Inclusive tickets to use once the park reopens.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Rules for the Eggceptional Egg Decorating Contest:
- Egg must be decorated in some way and can use other materials and props
- Social accounts must be public so we can see your creation that you tag us in!
- No profanity or inappropriate content can be displayed on the Egg.[CS1]
- One Egg submission per person
- Egg submission must be your own – cannot steal an image from another person/internet
- HAVE FUN!